Fort Rock Family Camp

Looking for an adventure for the whole family? Fort Rock Family Camp and Retreat Center

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Life Lessons

Billy Graham In Quotes
By Franklin Graham

A well written book presenting quotes of Dr. Graham on a wide variety of topics and issues. I feel if everyone would study this book that we would have a much better society.
I appreciate Dr. Graham's ministry and that he is still involved in ministry at his age and with his health issues. I feel that the book would have been better with KJV references, I am saddened that we seem to have drifted away from using this text that has lasted for 400 years. 

I appreciate all the effort that it took to compile and document the quotes from his sermons and books. Much wisdom can be gained through the study of this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment