Fort Rock Family Camp

Looking for an adventure for the whole family? Fort Rock Family Camp and Retreat Center

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I Believe in Creation!

It Couldn't Just Happen
Knowing the Truth about God's Awesome Creation
by Lawrence O. Richards


I Believe in a literal 6 day creation. God is not limited by time or space and he spoke the world into existence! This book is a great science book that tells how special we are as God's own creation, not just a happenstance.  I really like the neat illustrations and the explanations about how we function by God's design and how different creations need each other to exist.

One thing I would change is using the King James Version of the Bible for references.  It would have meant more to me to use familiar passages that I understand and love.

This book was well researched and I am excited to have a source of information that doesn't base the "facts" on a theory-- evolution. I am frustrated at the nature programs offered that just assume evolution as fact.  

Wake up and think for yourself, don't listen to people refer to billions of years as if they were there. In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. Genesis 1:1

No comments:

Post a Comment